Cell Phones of 2010
There are many choices regarding cell phones in the market and we can observe fierce competition. New cell phone companies are booming and companies are working their heads down to give some thing innovative and worth buying to it’s customers. Companies have come up with very exciting mobiles this year. When the discussion of Top Cell Phones of 2010 is laid down the line can be longer than one expects as different mobile phones cater various people’s needs and wants. But the counting of Top Cell Phones should stop at 5. it’s a new year people get new cars new haircuts so why not new Cell Phones. So the matter under discussion will be the Top 5 Cell Phones of the year 2010.
1). Apple iPhone
It is still the king of all the domain ruling and setting new trends for the cellular community. The latest treat is in the shape of iPhone 3GS which has the following Specs and Pros
- Is available in two colors black and white
- Comes in 16GB and 32GB model
- It supports sports multimedia messaging, video recording, voice dialing
- iPhone has up to 5 hours of 3G talk time or 12 hours on 2G and a built-in digital compass
- The iPhone 3GS is available for approximately $199 USD (16GB model) or $299 USD (32GB model)
- The only problem with iPhone 3GS is its 3 megapixel camera that snaps fuzzy photos and videos
A practical deal now takes a new face. Customers can get their hands on the latest trendy and stylish BlackBerry collection.
This business-chic handset has a
- High resolution 480×360 pixel color display
- Integrated GPS with A-GPS
- A 35 key backlit QWERTY keyboard and 35 key backlit QWERTY keyboard,
- 3.2 megapixel camera, video recording and a touch-sensitive trackpad
- It enables full HTML Web browsing, calendar and contact management, and integration systems like Microsoft Exchange
- For the music lovers the BlackBerry Bold 9700 can play up to 38 hours of music on a single battery charge. Isn’t that great!!
- The BlackBerry Bold 9700 is available from AT&T for approximately $199 USD
- Keyboard is too small for larger fingers
- It has a slow browser
3). Motorola Droid
‘Hello Motto’ sounds familiar to every Motorola fan. Well Motorola Droid is the latest for you guys. The iPhone killer as some call it has the following characteristics:
- It is fast due to Verizon’s superior EV-DO Rev A network
- The Droid has 400,000-pixel 16×9 3.7-inch LCD touch screen
- A speedy Android 2.0 operating system
- IT has a voice-prompted Google Maps Navigation, Bluetooth v2.1+EDR, a 5 megapixel camera, 480p HD camcorder, and a 1400 mAh battery that provides up to 6.4 hours of talk time
- The Motorola Droid is currently available from Motorola for approximately $599.99 USD
- The camera is slow
- Music doesn’t stay paused in background
What next? Google is now coming up with a Cell phone. Yes, the new HTC Nexus One. What is this baby offering? The Nexus One has
- A large 3.7-inch and 800 by 480-pixel AMOLED display
- 5 megapixel video-capable camera with an LED flash
- 512 MB of flash storage
- It has built in GPS and mapping navigation
- The new Google phone is super speedy
- And offers full support for services like Gmail and ties in with social networking services like Facebook and Twitter.
- The Google Store is offering the Nexus One for approximately $529 USD
- Battery time is too short
- The hardware buttons are out of focus
- Te reception is not good
- The Backflips’ QWERTY keyboard helps to explode through e-mails, texts, news feeds and social network messages and what not.
- It supports Bluetooth A2DP
- Has a high-res 3.1” HVGA screen
- It’s equipped with a 5 megapixel camera
The rest is yet to come as it has not been launched in the market yet. So keep your fingers crossed for the new Motorola Backflip.
You may have loads of choices in the market just remember to be trendy as well as practical before making the final decision and just rock your world by a simple CLICK!