• Sound quality: Excellent sound quality because it has five integrated clear audio technologies which allow you to enjoy your music and videos with exceptionally crisper sound. There is an integrated noise canceling technology feature that cancels about 75 percent of ambient noise.
• Design: Look and feel of this 8 GB Mp3 player is excellent with its sleek design and bright display screen.
• Battery backup: Long-lasting battery lets you listen to music for up to 40 hours or watch video for up to 10 hours before you need to recharge.
• EX Headphones: EX Headphones are included with its special design which produces a dynamic and wide range of acoustical sound. Also, EX Headphones have an angular design which fits in the ear very comfortably. It also has built in noise canceling feature that enhance your overall listening experience.
• Supports multiple video formats: It supports many high-quality video formats like MPEG-4, WMV3 which actually gives you more freedom to download many kinds of video.
Storage: 8 GB
Digital player supports: WMA, WAV, Protected WMA (DRM), MP3, and AAC
Dimension: W 1 3/4 x H 3 5/8 x D 5/16″ (42.9 x H89.5 x D7.5mm) (Approx)
Weight: 1.6 oz (46g) (Approx.)
Battery Charging (Approx.): USB-based charging Approx. 3 Hrs (full charge), Approx. 1.5 Hrs (approx. 80%)
Power Type: Built-in Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery USB power (from a computer via the supplied USB cable)
Unique Selling Point:
Excellent sound quality
Excellent battery back up
Noise cancelling feature
Headphones with ear buds (s/m/l)
Quick Start Guide
USB to WM-Port cable
CD-ROM (Microsoft Windows Media® Player 11, “Napster,” “Content Transfer,” “Operation Guide”)
Plug adaptor for in-flight use (single/dual)