Model: α 900 – A full frame camera with ultra fine picture quality.
Bottom Line and Features:
• A high 24.6 megapixel full-resolution continuous shooting at 5fps. The megapixels count and large size assure enhanced image detail and a wider dynamic range enables colors and subtle tonal gradations to be captured just as the human eye perceives them.
• 35mm full frame imaging is produced to ensure an ultra flat surface across the entire imaging area. The quality of image is not only of higher quality but it has also blazingly fast sensor response.
• A new dual BIONZ image processing engines is used for quick shooting response and truly natural. Special noise reduction algorithms are used which ensures an absolutely minimum noise in final image data.
• Image Stabilization system is 1.5x more powerful and 1.3x times faster than the previous systems. This will enable you to enjoy handheld shooting at shutter speeds up to 4 steps slower than would otherwise be possible.
• Unparalleled viewfinder brightness and a 100% field of view (approx.)
• 9- point autofocus system with additional wide-area 10-point assist.
• Rugged, magnesium alloy body for reliability and durability.
• Dust and moisture protection for worry free outdoor shooting. It has an anti-dust sensor protection for cleaner images as well.
• D-range optimizer for rich tone gradations in high contrast light.
• 3 high-precision metering modes for greater shooting versatility.
• Exposure bracketing up to +/- 2EV to secure ‘best-shot’ capture.
• Intelligent preview function for exposure effect simulation.
• Quick Navi information display for one handed setting selection
• AF macro adjustments for lens-specific focus tuning.
Power pack: One Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-FM500H, one CR 2025 for wireless remote Commander
Battery performance: Approx. 880 Shots (measured using CIPA standards).
External power source: AC Adapter/ Charger AC-VQ 900AM (optional).
Supported OS Environments
Windows: windows 2000 Professional/ Windows XP/ Windows Vista
Macintosh: Mac OC X (v. 10.13 or later)
Image Data Converter SR for image conversion and editing.
Image Data Light box SR for image comparison and sorting.
Remote Camera Control for remote recording and control.
PMB (Picture Motion Browser) for easy photo library management.
Computer interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed/ Mass Storage/ Multi LUN/ PTP/ PC Remote Control.
Video output: NTSC/ PAL Selectable
HDMI output: HDMI mini connector, 1080i/ 720p/ SD selectable (optional HDMI cable required)
• Wired control: Remote commander RM-S1 AM/ RM-L1 AM (optional)
• Wireless control: with supplied Remote Commander
Others: Photo TV HD Supported
Unique selling points:
Maximum megapixels- 24.6
Dual BIONZ image processing for truly lifelike and natural color
Ultra bright view finder
Dynamic Range Optimizer with five levels of user-selectable correction.
3” Extra fine LCD display
Dual memory card slots
Compatible Accessories & Extras
Macro Flash and Light
Carl Zeiss T* Filters
Battery and charger