Model: α 200 – For every beautiful moment, a beautiful photo.
- 10.2 Megapixels
- Powerful BIONZ image processing engine
- 2.7” clear photo LCD monitor.
Bottom Line and Features:
- In built Super steady shot image stabilization system helps prevent blurring caused by the camera shake.
- Anti-dust protection for cleaner images. It employs built-in systems to keep the sensor clean and your images beautiful.
- Powerful BIONZ image processing engine for vibrant color reproduction. In addition to the faithful reproduction of color tone and shadow/highlight detail assures superb print quality and greater post-processing flexibility.
- ISO 3200 sensitivity settings let you take the advantage of low light photo opportunities with confidence. At these higher settings, BIONZ engine assures the highest possible image quality by applying high ISO noise reduction immediately before each image is processed.
- Improved D-Range optimizer helps ensure beautifully balanced exposures in backlit situations. It can be used in all image formats and in all metering modes.
- New menu lists for fast and easy way to get to frequently used functions without having to navigate through multi-level menus.
- A quick press of the function button displays the menu list, which gives you instant access to mode settings for the flash , metering, autofocus AF area, white balance, and D-Range optimizer.
- 2.7-inch clear Photo LCD monitor for on the spot image review. Detailed shooting information and histogram index can also be displayed for on the spot confirmation of exposure balance and color distribution.
- 16:9 aspect ratios enable you to view dramatic slideshows on a widescreen HDTV.
- There is a built-in auto pop-up flash which pops up whenever it is needed to provide additional illumination.
- Power pack: One Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-FM500H
- NP-FM55H for DSLR –A100 is not usable.
- Battery performance: Approx. 750 Shots (CIPA standard).
- External power source: AC Adapter/ Charger AC-VQ 900AM (optional).
Supported OS Environments
- Windows: Windows 2000 Professional/ XP Home edition/ XP Professional/ Vista Business/ Vista Home Basic/ Vista Home Premium/ Vista Enterprise
- Macintosh: Mac OC X (v. 10.13 or later)
- PC Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (Mass Storage, PTP)
- Video output: NTSC/ PAL Selectable
Product’s Unique Selling Points:
- BIONZ image processing engine for vibrant colors with rich tonal detail
- Dynamic Range Optimizer for superior exposure balance.
- 2.7-inch clear photo LCD display
Compatible Accessories & Extras: