Series Highlights: 12.2 Megapixels, ExmorTM CMOS Sensor, Fast image processing, Super steady shot system.
Bottom Line and Features:
• 3-layers low pass filter preserves high-resolution detail while suppressing more effects and color artifacts.
• Advanced new BIONZ image processing technology capture colors with a rich sense of texture and depth, just as the human eyes perceives them.
• Super steady shot system provides protection against blurring.
• Its more effective stabilization technique enables users to shoot at shutter speeds from 2.5 to 4 steps slower than would otherwise be possible.
• D-range optimizer is used for superior exposure balance. Obtain richer shadow and highlight details in backlit situations. Its bracketing function records the image at three different optimization levels for easy best shot selection.
• It offers customizable creativity at your command which means you can quickly adjust image parameters to suit your preferences and creative intent.
• It connects directly to a TV preferably Sony Bravia HDTV which gives stunning resolution and detail which combines the transparent clarity, color fidelity, and rich contrast of slide film.
• New convenient RGB histogram and index display options offers a range of new viewing and information display on its 3” Xtra fine LCD display screen.
• 11-point autofocus system is faster, and precise that helps to improve accuracy with moving objects and large-aperture lenses.
• New quick Navi GUI for easy one-handed access to settings while shooting. Its easily adjustable shooting parameters are simply by choosing them with the multi-selector and rotating the front or rear control dial.
• Strong but light weight body for reliable performance under adverse conditions.
• Dust and moisture protection for the buttons, dials and switches for worry free shooting outdoors.
• New Info LITHIUM battery with high precision level display to provide plenty of power for worry free extended shooting.
Power source: Battery: Solely with the Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-FM500H (7.2V), AC Adapter, AC-VQ900 AM (optional) (7.6V).
Battery charger: BC-VM10Approx. 880 Shots (measured using CIPA standards).
Battery Life: Approx. 650 shots (CIPA measurement)
Power saving mode: shutdown after 1/ 3/ 5/ 10/ 30 min
HDMI out: HDMI type C minijack, 1920 x 1080i 59.94/50 Hz, 1280 x 720p 59.94/50 Hz, 720p x 480p 59.94/50 Hz, 720p x 576p
USB out: USB 2.0 (High-Speed), USB Connecting (mass storage, PTP, Multi LUN)
Syn. Terminal: Adaptable to the syn. terminal of the opposite polarity.
Video out: NTSC/ PAL Selectable (in Menu)
• Wired control: With optional RM-S1 AM or RM-L1 AM
• Wireless control: with RMT- DSLR1
• PC control: Image data transfer and camera control with supplied software.
Unique Selling Points:
Maximum megapixels- 12.2
Exmor- CMOS sensor
Noise reduction function
Dual BIONZ image processing for truly lifelike and natural color
Dual slots for memory sticks Duo/ Compact flash
D-range optimizer for advanced levels of settings
Compatible Accessories & Extras
Macro Flash and Light
Carl Zeiss T* Filters
Battery and charger