Bottom Line and Features:
• A class leading 14.2 megapixel resolution for beautiful photos with ultra fine image details.
• Super steadyshot image stabilization system built right into the camera body and revolutionary new Quick AF live view lets you frame your subject in the LCD monitor.
• Pentamirror tilt mechanism for fast TTL phase-detection auto focusing during the live view operation. It enables you to enjoy the benefits of fast, accurate TTL centre cross 9-point autofocus system with continuous auto focusing help you capture fast-moving objects.
• Variable angle LCD for freestyle shooting. This gives the ability to shoot easily and comfortably from angles and positions that were previously impossible.
• Real time image adjustment display lets you confirm the effects of exposure and white balance adjustments on the clear photo LCD monitor in real time.
• Smart Teleconverter function is used during the live view shooting when you can press the smart teleconverter button on the back of the camera to instantly apply zoom.
• Powerful BIONZ image processing engine for vibrant colors with rich tonal details. It also reduces noise and optimizes dynamic range and adjusts white balance to assure exceptionally faithful color reproduction with excellent shadow and highlight detail.
• Anti-dust protection brings cleaner images.
• D-range optimizer helps ensure beautifully balanced exposures in the backlit situations. It can be used on all image formats and in all metering modes.
• 2.5 fps continuous and center cross 9-point AF ensures great for shooting sports and action sequences.
• Enhanced creativity and operating ease by its new menu list for easy access to essential settings.
• 2.7 inch Clear Photo LCD monitor for on-the spot image review.
• 16:9 aspect ratios enable you to view dramatic slideshows on a widescreen HDTV.
Power pack: One Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-FM500H
• NP-FM55H for DSLR –A100 is not usable.
Battery performance: Approx. 730 Shots with view finder, approx. 410 shots in live view mode (both measured using CIPA standards).
External power source: AC Adapter/ Charger AC-VQ 900AM (optional).
Supported OS Environments
Windows: Windows 2000 Professional/ XP Home edition/ XP Professional/ Vista Business/ Vista Home Basic/ Vista Home Premium/ Vista Enterprise
Macintosh: Mac OC X (v. 10.13 or later)
PC Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (Mass Storage, PTP)
Video output: NTSC/ PAL Selectable
Unique Selling Points:
Maximum megapixels- 14.2
BIONZ image processing engine for vibrant colors with rich tonal detail
Dynamic Range Optimizer for superior exposure balance.
2.7” TFT screen display
Compatible Accessories & Extras
Macro Flash and Light
Carl Zeiss T* Filters
Battery and charger