Interesting Facts About The Mobile Phones
Posted April 13, 2009 by Renee in Interesting Facts
Interesting Facts About Cell Phones
Do you know some of the most interesting things about mobile phones? Well, here are the lists of few most interesting things about the mobile phones that you should know:
- Can you imagine how much text messages through mobile phones do Koreans teens do? They are the No. 1; they send more than 200,000 text messages in a year.
- Do you know that there are 3.3 billion of active mobiles in the world? The number is equal to the half of the entire world population.
- People cast more than 125 million cell phones in each year. It becomes a general tendency of the people to shed their phones quite often. For example, it has been found that the Koreans generally change their mobile phones within a year. It is now becoming an environmental issue as well.
- For the convenience of vote delivery, the Estonians are using their mobile phones. It also serves as a very convenient means to show their personal identification.
- The first mobile phone device was invented by Motorola and the device was named as DynaTAC 8000X.
- Do you know two-thirds of the mobile phones users are using the backlight of their phone as a flash light? It was confirmed after the survey taken by the sprint. Well, nice use of a mobile phone.
- Mobile phone is becoming an excellent means to notify people about the upcoming disasters or emergencies. Phone companies in some countries like Finland and Japan, where earthquakes are very common have already worked out these features. Such features in the mobile phones will be absolutely of no charge.
- If you have a Nokia mobile set and you are going out of battery and also you are expecting a very important call. Do not worry, simply by dialing the code *3370# , the battery of your Nokia set will upgrade up to 50% by using a built-in reserve battery. This is very helpful in the situation when mobile battery is about to finish and you do not have any other means to charge your set.