Being a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy S Plus, I have the luxury to install millions of apps to perform my day to day tasks and play my favorite games on the go. However, there’s dearth of data recovery software on Google Play store, so I started my quest on Google Search Engine. And as always, Google is my rescuer as I happen to find the best Data Recovery Software for Android Smartphones. Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android enables you to recover SMS, Contacts, Photos, Videos and so much more on Android. The software is available for Windows 8.1(64bits)/8 (64&32 bits)/7 (64&32 bits)/Vista (64&32 bits)/XP (32 bit). Let me enlighten you with some of the best features of this android data recovery software, that might be of your interest.
- Retrieve anything: Messages, contacts, photos, videos, audios and documents; all can be recovered with ease. Doesn’t matter if you’re an individual or a professional, the software is user-friendly for all.
- Message Retrieval: The software retrieves both sent and received messages, and you can export them in HTML and XML formats to PC for easy reading, printing and importing to your smartphone.
- Retrieves Deleted Contacts: It recovers deleted contacts such as names, numbers, email addresses, and export in HTML, vCard and CSV to PC.
- Recovers from SD Cards: You may reclaim photos, videos, audios and documents from SD cards to a computer.
- Browse and backup data: The best part about Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android is that you can browse and backup data from your phone to your computer, and re-sync contacts backup to your phone.
- Preview of Recoverable Data: This android data recovery software gives you preview of all the recoverable contacts, messages, photos and documents, and you can specifically retrieve whatever you like from the results.
- Read-only and risk-free: It’s a risk free Android data recovery software as it is free from malware and viruses. Data remains original and intact, and the software takes care of your security by not sharing your data with any third party.
How did I Recover Data from my Android?
- I connected the smartphone to the computer
- It identified my device and started scanning the lost files.
- I found the deleted files from my SD card and recovered them in CSV format.
Believe me, it is even simpler than it sounds. However, before you start the recovery process, make sure your phone is On and detected by your computer. Your phone battery must also be more than 20%, otherwise the recovery process may not finish well.
Support multiple Android devices & Android OS
Do you own Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZET, Huawei smartphone or tablet? If yes, then Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android is your best bet for data recovery. All rooted Samsung devices and most Android operating systems are supported. Take a look at the list of supported Android devices.
Note: If your Samsung phone is not in the list, you may root it by your own (just root, not flash ROM), and then employ Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android to retrieve data.
I’d suggest to check out the free trial version first and then make the purchase. Single user personal license costs $49.95, while one year license is available at only $39.95. You’d get free lifetime update and technical support service. It’s a must-have Android data recovery software for every android user.