Panasonic TH- 50PF11 having a 1080p full HD resolution with big 50″ plasma display screen. It is Panasonic’s professional Series plasma television which produces astonishing images, bringing life-like colors and details in the picture. It displays 2.07 million pixels. This number is two times more than the number of pixels in the standard Hi-definition models. A very huge contrast ratio of 30,000:1 gives the excellent shadow and depth to the image.
With its Cinema Mode it will display the images which will make you feel like you are watching it in a cinema hall. This model also supply amplified video processing capabilities which makes low resolution contents images sharpened when displaying.
The new anti-reflective coating on the display’s durable glass screen helps reduce the visible reflection.
Some of the most important features of Panasonic TH-50PF11 are:
• Extremely long 100,000-hours of service life.
• The horizontal and vertical resolutions are 1,920 and 1080 pixels respectively.
• Enhanced video processing produces 5,120 steps of gradation
• It has got advanced dual picture which concurrently can display any two AV sources that are connected to it.
• A very high contrast ratio of 30,000:1 gives extremely deep and rich blacks.
• It supports 1080/60p/50p, 1080/60i/50i/24p/24sF/25p/30p, 1080/50i, 720/60p/50p, 480/60i/p, and 575/50i/p video signals.
• There are three interchangeable slots and which comes standard with two plug-in boards, one with Dual 1080p HDMI Inputs (TY-FB10HMD) and one with BNC Component Video/RGB + Audio Inputs (TY-42TM6A), plus built-in PC Input (15pinHD), Audio Input (for PC), and Serial Control (RS-232C) Input
• It weighs 79.4 pounds and the dimensions with respect to height, width and depth is 28.5” x 47.6” x 3.7”.
Unique selling points:
• Excellent picture quality
• Distinguished deep and rich blacks
• Anti-reflecting coating on the display screen
• 100,000-hours of service life
• Swappable slots available