Mozilla warmly invites you to participate in Game on Competition that is a unique and creative platform for people who love to enjoy games and games related activities.
Who can participate in Game on Competition?
- Game Designers
- Game Developer
- And everyone who is interested in web based games.
You can share your innovative ideas as well as playable samples that can be converted to playable web games and offer amazing web based gaming experience to passionate players.
Prizes for Winners
- Chance to enjoy GDC 2013 (Red Carpet event).
- Opportunity to present game at Firefox Marketplace.
- If your prototype is approved, Chilingo folks will consider it for publishing on their network.
- IDGA and UKIE will offer you their membership for 1 Year.
- Your game will be promoted on “Game on” Gallery.
Mozilla’s Chloe Varelidi said, “What if we looked at games as open, creative systems that, like the Web itself, are hack able by design. Games are traditionally at the forefront of tech, continually pushing the envelope of what’s possible. Mozilla is inviting you to re-imagine the Web as the console, and use the power of the browser to revolutionize the way we make and play games.”
Deadline for Submission of Entries
Last date for submission of entries is 24th February 2013 means you have enough time to brainstorm innovative ideas. You can access the required details from the official website (official link of Game on competition) of Mozilla.