Canon PowerShot G11
For years the G series is giving canon a very huge fame among the photographers every new camera comes with some very blasting new features and improved quality. According to canon’s claim the G series is its flagship in the fleet of digital camera’s models aimed at high class photography. As the line progressed, resolution predictably moved higher and more additional features or we can say upgrades to the existing system found their way into subsequent models. The same is true for this surprising camera G11 which is an up gradation of its award winning predecessor G10. This camera is best fit for those photographers who are looking for a pocket size camera with SLR functions.
With its 10 Megapixel resolution and 1/1.7 inch sensor experience such closeness with nature that was impossible to capture before. It features a “High Sensitivity System” for improved low light area. This newest member of the canon’s serious compact camera range is specially a piece of chocolate for those who want DSLR technology without any bulk. The LCD screen is a bit smaller than the previous version but Canon has responded to the customers complaints by making it a vari-angle screen. Automatic and full manual controls along with the traditional G-series the previous RAW/JPEG options have been retained. Another good feature of this new camera is that it accepts SD/SDHC, MultiMediaCard, MMCplus card, and HC MMCplus card memory media which are very helpful for vast storage of photos.
In shorts we can just say that it is the best of the best canon camera previously launched and its main advantages are: easy to use, quite simpler controls and menus, Good features setting, Bright LCD, Perfect ever image quality, light weight and the camera with blasting battery life.
- The new 10.0 mega pixel sensor coupled with DIGIC 4 image processor designed for the perfect and top class images even in the low light areas.
- The RAW mode let you take pictures without JPEG compression and these images and this property also allows you complete editing of the pictures.
- The vari-inch LCD with 461,000 dots for shooting with a variety of angles for capturing and also it gives you an optical view finder.
- The DIGIC 4 image processor will improve the overall camera’s performance by automatic selection of contrasts, red eye removal; face self timer and reducing blurriness in the photographs.
- The rounded edge rectangular body provides a slight build up grip which is fantastic for one handed shooting.
- It is so automatic that it handles all settings by itself user have just to provide inputs limited to its size, flash enabled and self timer.
- The auto modes are maintained for different atmospheres the kind of auto modes here are: low light, quick shot and scene.
- Allows user to capture video at 640×480 or 320×240 pixel resolution, both at 30fps the inputs here by user are white balance, my color and neutral destiny filter enabled.
- Sensor: 1/1.7″ Type CCD: 10 million effective pixels
- Focal Length: 6.1 (W) – 30.5mm (35mm film equivalent: 28 (W) – 140 (T) mm)
- Digital Zoom: 5x
- Focusing Range: Normal: 1.6 ft./50cm-infinity
- Macro: 0.4 in.-1.6 ft. /1-50cm
- Maximum clip length: Up to 4GB or 1 hour
- Movie clips: 640 x 480 @ 30fps
- 320 x 240 @ 30fps
- Shutter speed: Auto (1 – 1/4000 sec) 15-1/4000 sec
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.41 x 3.00 x 1.90 in./112.1 x 76.2 x 48.3mm
- Weight: Approx. 12.5 oz./355g (camera body only)
- Operating Temperature: 32-104°F/0-40°C.
So this was all from the features this camera is covering. After knowing them all there is no needs for delay just go the market and have this marvel for you.