People call them Netbooks, Notebooks, Mini laptops and what not. They have got several different names. Netbooks are best for those people who travel a lot and need to be connected with the network 24/7. These are the hottest deals that any customer may look for in the market with a very low price tag.
Netbooks are basically mini laptops which are
- Easy to carry
- Are very light in term’s of weight
- Low cost
- Usually with long battery power
- And require very little power
Such an attractive offer is in the market since the year 2007 for the customers. But the question arises which Netbook to buy as there are many companies in the market offering many attractive deals regarding Netbooks. The competition is fierce and the customer has a lot of offers. Now days companies are entering the market with new and smaller Notebooks with great amount of versatility in their characteristics.
When the question arises “which one?”, well that differs from person to person perspective. One may give more importance to the price range, some may go for the speed of the Netbook, others may look for the style and the gadgets offered while some may only go for the brand as they are loyal to the brand i.e. (brand loyal customers).
Notebooks have limited computing tasks and the numbers of features in a Notebook are lesser as compared to a laptop. These features include a CD drives or a DVD drives.
By removing these components from a Notebook the weight, size and power consumption of a Notebook is usually reduced.
When we look at the top companies offering Notebooks with some of the best features to be noted, brands like Dell, HP, ASUS, Acer, Gateway, Toshiba catches your breathe and attention.
Here in this article you will find some of the hottest deal for the BEST Products from these famous Brand Names.
When we look for a Netbook with the longest battery life the name of ASUS comes in one’s mind. They have provided the customers with the best battery duration in their product 1005HE Netbook.
ASUS 1005HE offers:
- More efficiency in their product
- Customer can use the web for more then ten hours
- Video streaming can be done for eight hours
- Comfortable keyboard
- Attractive design
- Price of such an innovative development is only $381.99
Toshiba’s mini 305
People who choose good keyboards over rest of the qualities should opt for Toshiba’s mini 305. Netbooks are usually very compact but Toshiba has given it’s customers what they were looking for.
The Netbook has:
- Spacious keyboard which enables the customers to easily use it
- It also has a larger track pad which makes it easier to use
- Video streaming can be done for only six hours
- It is very sleek
- Good quality
- 10.1 inch display size
- Price is $359
Companies which offer value added products to their customers are highly respected in the market. A lot of companies have been listing down different eye catching offerings in the market. There are loads of Netbooks in the market which provide the customer the same amount of qualities and performance and these are obtainable in the market for $300. but what Hannspree Hannsbook has to offer is really a great deal as compared to what the rest of the companies have to offer.
Hannspree Hannsbook is offering it’s customers a Netbook with:
- Atom N250 processor
- 1GB of memory
- A 250GB hard drive
- The best feature that the Netbook has is probably the display that uses the anti-glare coating that makes it easier to use in the open
- Price of such an attractive offer is $250
Acer Aspire One 521
Acer is contributing in the market by offering it’s customer the Acer Aspire One 521. Acer is promising to provide the best graphics or the best screen to the customers by introducing this product.
Acer Aspire One 521 gives:
- A 10.1 inch screen
- It can handle HD video playback and light PC gaming
- Much better battery life
- Faster performance
- Improved graphics
- Accurately priced
- The product can be acquired for only $340
HP Mini 5102
A lot of people these days have to travel frequently and they require something which is light weight, easy for their travelling, promising and has a hard core solid system. For such customers what the market has to offer is HP Mini 5102
HP Mini 5102 offers:
- Good overall performance
- Better features
- 10.1 inch screen
- Metal alloy exterior
- Offers more durability
- Spacious and comfortable keyboard
- Best networking features
- Higher resolution display
- A built in WWAN adapter
- The cost is only $413.95
The best Notebooks with minimum amount of price tag are as follows:
1. HP Mini 311 has the following characteristics:
- This is a 11.6-inch Netbook
- A bigger screen than other subsidized models.
- Features Nvidia Ion graphics, providing plenty of muscle for Windows 7 Premium.
- High-definition video and mainstream games.
- Allows to edit movies at a pretty fast clip.
- Comes with a price tag of $199 USD only through version wireless with a two year contract.
2. ASUS Eee PC 1001P has the following features:
- Less expensive as compared to many other Netbooks
- Looks the part of a luxury Netbook
- 8 hours battery backup
- Good software bundle
- Long endurance
- Smudge free design
- Price approx $299.99 USD
3. Acer Aspire One 532h offers the following:
- Good performance
- Greater endurance
- Spacious keyboard
- Long battery life
- Good audio quality
- Two tone design
- Price starts at only $299 USD
4. Toshiba Mini NB305 gives you the following:
- 8.5 hours of battery life time
- Sleeker design
- Metal keyboard
- Price is approx $399.99 USD
5. ASUS Eee PC 900 has the following:
- 8.9 Display
- With Intel Mobile CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB Solid State Drive, XP Home
- Price is approximately $299 USD
Even though the market has a lot to offer but my advice will be to research before you put a hand on something and don’t let them think for you think for yourself as you are best at it!